TESTIMONIALS and MEDIA
If I had a word to describe the video conference today, with respect to both content and platform, I would say ‘Flawless’!
- Todd Rowley, Chairman, Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce; Market Executive, Old Dominion National Bank, Tysons Corner, Virginia
Just a quick shout out to tell you how impressed I was with the virtual CONNECTpreneur event yesterday!! The technology worked flawlessly, the presentations were great, the format with the screen sharing worked well for the pitches, and SO MANY PEOPLE tuned in!
- Nikki White, International Trade Specialist, U.S. Department of Commerce, Washington, DC
The CONNECTpreneur last week was awesome. I always get so inspired by seeing the next generation of entrepreneurs. Thanks for having this even in these uncertain times. It came off as good as ever. Well Done!!!!!
- John Kealey, Managing Director, Second Mountain, Moultenborough, New Hampshire
What can I say that hasn't already been said? Thought it was fabulous!
- Pam Lubel, Vice President, Maryland Tech Council, Rockville, Maryland
CONNECTpreneur's first virtual event was a home run! Because we could see and private message any of the participants on Zoom, the networking was possibly more efficient than at in-person events...Looking forward to the next one!
- Esther Lee, CEO, Refraction; Former Secretary of Commerce, Commonwealth of Virginia, Tysons Corner, Virginia
Your event was an eye-opener. I'm now aware how much can be shoe-horned into a tight time-frame. You and your Team have exceeded all others in delivering more quality in less time than any other group -- very impressive!
- Dan Conley, CEO, New Jersey Angels, Somerset New Jersey
The event was incredibly well run for having so many presenters and participants. Really appreciate all of your effort and drive in pulling off such a great series of events!
- Steve Popielarski, CEO, Thermaquil, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The Virtual CONNECTpreneur event was outstanding! You had amazing speakers and an incredible list of attendees from all over the world. Looking forward to future virtual events!
- Alyse Holstein, Principal, HPG Partners, Syracuse, New York
Congratulations on the successful online premiere of CONNECTpreneur. It not only upheld the first class standards you have for your outstanding in-person networking & investor pitch events, it gave hundreds of us “attendees” the opportunity to network online with this entrepreneurial crowd of innovators and community leaders.
- Janice Mandel, Communications Consultant and Multimedia Storyteller, Washington, DC
I thought the event went amazing. The speakers and the chat we both very interactive.
- Earl A. McCoy, Jr., Regional Recruitment Coordinator, Webster University, St. Louis, Missouri
Great event today. Very very good. You did a great job
- Margot DeFrance, Managing Director, Entoro Capital, New York, New York
These are tough times for many and having leaders like you continue stepping up is critical for our community.
- Mahan Tavakoli, Chairman, Leadership Greater Washington, Washington, DC
I thought you guys did a great job with the virtual conference yesterday...Congratulations on getting it together so quickly and effectively. I'm looking forward to the next one.
- Pete Jobse, CEO & Founder, Mariposa Grove Ventures, Northern Virginia
Your focus on investing and getting early stage companies off the ground is tremendous.
- Neal Koller, CEO, Alphyn Biologics, Cincinnati, Ohio
As a first time attendee joining one of your "Connectrepreneur Invest Network" events, let me tell you how very impressed I was with it all. It was efficiently organized and presented a roster of some of the most qualified and exciting companies that I have seen assembled in many a year. Bravo! I will be sharing what I learned with my own network of investor colleagues and hope to be back for more. It was time well spent.
- Robert Sherretta, CEO, International Investor, LLC, Fairfax, VA
Thanks again for the invitation. GREAT Virtual event this morning!
- Mike Malloy, Social Entrepreneurship Program Director, Halcyon Incubator, Washington, DC
Excellent event, thanks!
- Stephanie Hessler, Executive Coach, Proctor Gallagher Institute, Boston, Massachusetts
Just wanted to congratulate you and your team for the virtual session yesterday. I think it went extremely well...
- Kevin Marz, CEO, Lumious, Erie, Pennsylvania
Great virtual event and it was close to the real in-person conference. Kudos to your team for adapting to the current situation and still providing immense value to the DCTech community while we #StayAtHome!
- Brian Park, Managing Partner, SparkLabs Cyber + Blockchain Fund, Washington, DC
Great virtual event yesterday. I actually think that format worked out very well!
- Ron Novak, Executive Vice President, Segue Technologies, Inc., Arlington, Virginia
It was a fantastic event and flawless.
- Ines LeBow, CEO, Enterprise Transformation Solutions, Bethesda, Maryland
Excellent event this morning!
- Scott Stephens, CEO, International Association of Arson Investigators, Crofton, Maryland
Great event! Thank you for supporting us entrepreneurs!
- Sue Carr, CEO, CarrTech, Frederick, Maryland
Phenomenal event this morning. Congratulations!
- Chris Haug, Chapter Director, Startup Grind Maryland, Columbia, Maryland
Congrats on an awesome event today. You guys did a great job pulling it off. I thought it was great.
- Anthony Millin, Founder and Chair, NEXT, powered by Shulman Rogersl General Partner, Urban Us fund, North Potomac, Maryland and Brooklyn, New York
Great job today on the virtual event. My first attendance, and I really enjoyed it. Great speakers ... and darned seamless experience.
- Gary Carr, CEO, Givio, Inc., Centreville, Virginia
It was an excellent meeting.
- Mary Luceri, Program Coordinator, Tech Commercialization Office, George Washington University, Washington, DC
I think the virtual event was a big success...and in some ways. It was a better event because we could more clearly hear and see the presentations. I also think it may be a quite productive channel for networking with other attendees. I’ve received unsolicited contacts from other attendees already.
- Sylvanus Bent, President, BGS Consulting, Fairfax, Virginia
Awesome, outstanding and well done.
- Christopher Bennett, Esq., Founder, Technology-Innovation-Law, LLC, Washington, DC
Congratulations! So well done. Happy to have been part of it.
- Urvi Tejani, Founder and Creative Director, Red Carpet Rocks, New York, New York
- Julie Kantor, CEO and Founder, TWOMENTOR, Boca Raton, Florida
The online networking was better because you can 'approach' anybody. Also people 'introduced' themselves. That alone makes it 3x better than analog networking.
- Dennis Defensor, President, Defensor Dynamics, Kilmarnock, Virginia
I thought the first virtual CONNECTpreneur went remarkably well
- Larry Cynkin, Consulting CTO and FounderGreenBar LC, Washington, DC